Because the performance of Eron series ceiling is affected by storage, transportation, installation and other late factors, the guarantee of this product is limited. Eron guarantees that the ceiling material will not be dented or warped (defined as measuring more than 25mm at the center of the plate) or broken within 10 years from the date of installation due to defects of the material itself or the manufacturing process under the following conditions.
1. The material must be purchased from a designated dealer of Yulong and installed by a ceiling contractor approved by Yulong.
2. It shall not be installed in the environment that is too wet, contains chemical gases, below zero temperature and vibrates
3. The material must be installed under the conditions of temperature 0℃-40℃ and relative temperature between 0℃-70℃, and the environment after installation must be controlled within the above range.
4. During installation and after installation, the product shall not be directly affected by moisture due to building leakage or ceiling condensation caused by temperature and humidity.
5. The material shall not be used to support any other item.
6. The material is mechanically suspended and shall not be bonded or glued to any other surface.
7. Ceiling system shall be keel hander recommended by Yulong in accordance with national standards and regulations.
8. The material must be stored in a dry and clean place to prevent rain, snow and moisture damage.
The material must avoid collision and friction, and at least one meter away from the wall, and should be spread on the plate protection plate or protection mat, and then placed flat on it.
If the ceiling of Eron is dented or warped or broken, you must inform Eron by letter within 15 days from the date of first discovery, and Eron will provide the same quantity of products as the defective products free of charge once it is confirmed by inspection and confirmation of manufacturing defects. This arrangement to provide products free of charge shall be Yulong's sole responsibility and Eron shall not be liable for any installation or replacement costs or incidental indirect costs.
and maintenance instructions
It is recommended not to cover or support the ceiling with insulation materials. Under high relative humidity conditions, such as additional weight on the ceiling, it may cause the ceiling to sag. If such insulation material is required, it must be used in the normal working environment (temperature 15℃-30℃, relative humidity up to 70%). The maximum weight of the insulation material must not exceed 1.269kg/m. Only the rolled insulation material can be used and must be installed vertically in the frame fulcrum to support the weight of the insulation material.
Cautions for coating treatment
The performance of Eron ceiling may be affected if it is not installed according to the original factory instructions. When designing or designating the Jade Dragon ceiling, please follow the following suggestions.
Notes for installation of lamps
The maintenance of the Eron ceiling system is similar to that of the general painted ceiling, but when it needs maintenance, in order to ensure the high performance effect and beautiful appearance of the ceiling, please be sure to deal with it in accordance with the regulations. Clean dirt and loose soil with a brush or vacuum cleaner. The fittings of vacuum cleaner, should use the kind that absorbs net curtain or metope, must be clean with single direction, lest rub dust again ceiling surface. After dust cleaning, such as pencil marks, dirt spots, or attached dirt can be wiped by general art glue, such as using high-quality wall cleaning agent to wipe, the water in the sponge should be dried as far as possible, after wiping, the film of the detergent can be cleaned by a rag or a little wet sponge with water.
When installing Eron ceiling material, the material must meet room temperature standards and maintain a stable temperature. The material shall not be installed at temperatures and humidity that are very different from those in normal use. Eron ceiling panels are more resistant to impact than other ceilings, but should not be placed in the lower corner of the wall or in places that are very vulnerable to damage. Dirty air will contaminate any ceiling, so care should be taken in the design of air transport and backflow and maintenance of the air conditioning system. The air should pass through the screen and the building should not be affected by dust from the work.